How much does a Claire L Headdon gown cost?
The wedding dresses (including separates) in the collection range from £200-£1425.
Bespoke services start from £1500 (this includes all materials), creating beautiful bespoke dresses specifically for you takes time. Please see below for an overview of the process:
The Bespoke Journey:
• Meet with me for an initial consultation to discuss ideas/design/materials/trim, from many different suppliers. Any questions you have will be answered. This is no obligation and free of charge. If you have an idea of the style of dress you would like or any inspiration, this can be discussed at this time
• After the initial meeting a sketch will be provided for the client's approval and measurements will be taken
• Once the design is finalised, you will then be asked to agree with the Terms and Conditions of Sale and an initial deposit of 50% is due on the placing of the order (this is non-refundable)
• A calico toile (mock-up) will be made, to check fit and suitability of style, especially for your body shape. Up to 4 further fittings will follow (these will take approximately 1-2 hours, you are encouraged to spend as much time as possible to ensure everything is perfect and as you had imagined!)
• The full payment will now be due
• A final fitting will take place, before you pick up. This will usually aim to be 2 weeks before your big day, to make sure everything is correct and fits perfectly
How much time do I need to have a dress made?
It’s best to allow 4 - 5 months, depending on my schedule. It is possible to take on commissions with less time, feel free to enquire.
What payment methods do you take?
I accept cash, cheque or BACS payments.
Can I have an appointment in my own home?
I can meet you at your own home or place of choice for a consultation and fittings. Please note there will be a £50 fee to cover travel expenses/extra time however this price is subject to varying distances.
Do you have dresses to try?
Do I need to bring anything with me for a fitting?
It is strongly advisable to bring the undergarments you plan to wear on your day to your fittings, as this can alter the dress fit and shape. And to also bring the shoes you plan on wearing, so the correct length can be decided upon.
Do you have a shop I can come into?
Is there parking nearby?
The nearest pay and display car parks to my studio are ‘Quarry car park’ and ‘the Moor’.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes I do! I can ship your dress to you anywhere in the world. Please contact for further details.